My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 42


















Weight: 245.4


Weight loss gain in one week: 1.0
Total weight lost: 123
Average weekly weight loss: 2.93


Weight left to lose: 5.4
Weeks left at average loss: 1.84
Estimated total weeks: 43.84 (about 10.12 months)

I found a good way to take pictures of the new scale.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I gained this week.  I knew it was coming, and it wassn't as bad as I had imagined, so that's okay.  I only hit the gym once and I didn't curb my eating enough to compensate.  Not a big deal.  The only bummer is that I don't think I'll be able to hit a 5.4 pound loss, and thus won't be at my goal in January.  That was never a stated goal (but it would have been cool), so I'm not too upset.  It looks like about 2 more weeks until I hit my goal.  And I'm so stoked to be so close!!!

Feb 6th should be the week I hit my goal.  Before my 3rd wedding anniversary.  And that was one of my goals from Week 1!

4 comments:

  Ehren

January 23, 2010 at 2:48 PM

You've come such a long ways on this. This is just one week and I'm sure you'll have a great week next week.

  Anonymous

January 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Great attitude Beej! Shake it off and move on. Thanks for the support regarding my "big" loss.

Hugs!!!

  Shelli Belly

January 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Two weeks how wonderful! Busy weeks can get in the way sometime. You'll take off again next week.

  josie

January 24, 2010 at 7:15 PM

I love that you're so close to realizing a goal you set back on week 1! awesome, awesome, awesome. I also love that you're not trying to rush and squeeze the last little bit out in one week. I think that proves that this is an entire lifestyle/mindset change with you and not just about hitting a goal and being done. Congrats beej!