My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Perfect 10: Week 0
















Here are my goals for the Perfect 10:

  1. Walk 12 miles a week.
  2. Do front (2x60) and side (1x30/side) planks 3 days a week.
  3. Keep on our budget.
  4. Hit and exceed my initial weight loss goal (and start a new one)
  5. Read 4 books
  6. Only use my horn for avoiding traffic collisions.
  7. Cook dinner at home 4 times a week
  8. Go on 3 hikes

I think those will work!  And, for this Challenge, I'll be posting updates on Saturdays--I hope that's okay, Steve!

4 comments:

  Anonymous

January 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Great goals!!! Looking forward to the next ten weeks! We are all going to rock the challenge!!!

  South Beach Steve

January 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM

The goals are great Beej - too bad I don't have a camera in your car to keep an eye on the horn honking. :-) I am ready to get back in the plank routine myself.

  josie

January 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM

I chuckled at #6, but it really isn't a laughing matter I know. I could use the same goal myself.

Good luck beej, you can do it!

  Andrew is getting fit

January 4, 2010 at 8:57 AM

They all sound doable except number 6! :)