My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Push on

For some reason, my calves are killing me.  They have been all day, and I was hoping that exercising would have stretched them out.  But it didn't.  It's just sore, though, nothing big.  It didn't seem to hinder my results, though.  I actually competed my best distance on the treadmill in 20 minutes: 2.16 miles!!  Yay!  I think it would be cool if I could get to 2.25 miles.  That would be fun.

And now I'm heading off to bed with hopes of getting up early in order to get a walk in before Anna and I head off to work (we carpool).  We'll see if it happens, but I know I've talked about it many times before without doing it--I'd still like to make that transition.

Tuesday:
1- 20 minute se
ssion on the Treadmill (2.16 miles)
1- 10 minute session on the Stairmaster (318 Calories)
1- 15 minute session on the Elliptical
1 set of 2- 60 second planks
1 set of 30 second side planks (on each side)
30 sit ups
Read the Bible Daily
Pray Daily

Total:
2- 20 minute sessions on the Treadmill (2.00 miles; 2.16 miles)
2- 10 minute sessions on the Stairmaster (324 Calories; 318 Calories)
2- 15 minute sessions on the Elliptical
2 sets of 2- 60 second planks
2 sets of 30 second side planks (on each side)
90 sit ups
Walk 3 miles
Read the Bible Daily
Pray Daily
Fast

Weekly Calorie Count:
Saturday: 2,020 Calories
Sunday: 1,890 Calories
Monday: 775 Calories

Tuesday: 1,795 Calories

Remember, you can follow my twEATS here.

4 comments:

  South Beach Steve

January 6, 2010 at 4:44 AM

It is hard to start getting up earlier, but once you do it for a few days it gets a lot easier, at least in my opinion. Have a great day my friend.

  Steve

January 6, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Stairmaster.Is.Evil. Thats all I have to say about that.

Great job on the 2.16 miles...you'll be at 2.25 in no time!

  Call Me Ishmael

January 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Hey Beej, I'm totally with you on the talk about early morning walks and no action. Every night I'm like, I should get up early and.... and then I can never get up early. The bed is so cosy in winter! Great job on the treadmill. Now that I've gotten on the stairmaster, I'm thinking of borrowing your technique of doing like 10 or 20 minutes and switching machines. I think that might be more fun. Did I mention I go very slooooowly on the stairmaster? I might have lasted 20minutes, but I was hardly setting stair-climbing speed records!

  Anonymous

January 6, 2010 at 7:03 PM

You can do it Beej!!! I can't wait to read your update about your morning walk.