My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 39


















Weight: 253.6

Weight loss in one week: 2.6
Total weight lost: 114.8
Average weekly weight loss: 2.94

Weight left to lose: 13.6
Weeks left at average loss: 4.63
Estimated total weeks: 43.63 (about 10.07 months)


This is at least a loss, but I've got to say, I'm not too happy.  It's a good pace, and considering that I didn't have access to my gym on Thursday or Friday, It's a pretty good loss.  The reason I'm not happy, though, is that it just highlights the fact that I should not have had a gain last week.  And if I would have been able to keep up my pace the last two weeks, I'd be sitting at less than 10 pounds left to lose.  Ugh.  But I'm confident that next week I'll be better (hoping to be in the 240's!).

1 comments:

  South Beach Steve

January 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM

You may not be thrilled, but I never cease to be amazed. You are a weight-loss machine!