My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

FAST DAY, DATE NIGHT

I fasted today, which went pretty well (and I"m so glad that I've been able to adopt this spiritual discipline).  I may have to try fasting for a full day some time soon--just to see how I do.  And then, on the way home, Anna asked if we could have our date night tonight.  It sounded fun!  We went to sushi, had a lot of fun and a long conversation, then headed over to the mall to buy a pair of slacks andd a nice shirt for me to wear at my company Holiday party next Saturday (I'll definitely have to post a picture of it--and compare it to our picture from last year).  I feel so much more comfortable buying clothes, and clothes that I used to be afraid to try on are actually fitting (or are close to fitting)!  So fun!

Also, I didn't end up posting my measurements yet.  I'll do that soon--maybe once I hit my goal weight (or maybe next weeeked!).  But I will have a new comparison picture to put up soon.  It's been about 3 months since my last one, and I'm interested to see where I am.  So soon.  I primise.

Total:
1- 20 minute session on the Treadmill (2.23 miles)
1- 10 minute session on the Stairmaster (312Calories)

1- 15 minute session on the Elliptical
Walk 7 miles
Read the Bible Daily
Pray Daily
Date with Anna
Fast

Weekly Calorie Count:
Saturday: 2,110 Calories
Sunday: 2,100 Calories
Monday: 1,270 Calories

Remember, you can follow my twEATS
here.

6 comments:

  South Beach Steve

January 12, 2010 at 5:11 AM

What a great day Beej! I am glad you and Anna were able to go out and enjoy a date night together. I am with you - it sure feels good to clothes shop when you can buy normal clothes. :-)

Make it a great day!

  Call me Ishmael

January 12, 2010 at 6:10 AM

Sushi! So good. I had a brown rice salmon roll with avocado yesterday. One of my faves. Glad you two had a great date. Nothing like good sushi and good conversation. Looking forward to the new slacks pic and the announcement that you've made gooooooaaaaalllllll!

  Call Me Ishmael

January 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Just saw your post on my blog. I would be honored -- link away my friend, link away.

  josie

January 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the new you!! Thank you for your supportive comment on my blog today. I really appreciate it...I would have given up long ago if not for my wonderful new friends like you.

What kind of holiday party is it?

  Shelli Belly

January 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Post Pics soon ;-)
You're doing so great. Very excited about the word GOOOOAAALLLL!

  Anonymous

January 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Sounds like a great date!

How exciting about the new clothes. Can't wait to see the new pics!