My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 41


















Weight: 244.4

Weight loss in one week: 4.4
Total weight lost: 124
Average weekly weight loss: 3.02

Weight left to lose: 4.4
Weeks left at average loss: 1.46
Estimated total weeks: 42.46 (about 9.80 months)


I've got to figure out how to take a picture of this new scale.  I think this one came out cleaar enough, but dang.  That's frustrating. 

What's not frustrating?  Losing another 4.4 pounds!  Holy Mosses, now I have less than 5 pounds to lose to reach my goal.  I came into the week wanting to lose at least half of my weight this week.  I knew it was totally irrational to expect a loss almost 1.5 times my average.  And I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.  But I'll certainly take this loss. 

I'm so close to my goal, it's tempting to try to hit that same loss this week.  But, alas, I don't think I'll try too hard for that.  (Did I just say alas??)  I have all-day off-site meetings Wednesday through Friday, and I'm taking Monday off with Anna.  So that leaves one workout day this coming week.  Which leaves me with a lot of Calories that I won't be burning.  And I don't think it would be a good idea to try to cut my Calories so drastically that I lose that much.  So, instead, my unofficial goal is to lose 1-2 pounds.  I'd be okay with that.

8 comments:

  Ehren

January 16, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Your journey is unbelievable! Congrats for the great week. You have a lot to be proud of.

  Anonymous

January 16, 2010 at 1:49 PM

WOW!!! You constantly amaze me. You are a losing machine...and now you are so close to goal. Exciting times!

Have fun with Anna on Monday1

  natalie a

January 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM

you know beej, what I love about you is the fact that you get it... this is not some crazy yo yo cycle that your on..it's a lifestyle. Most people would cram out a killer week, diet and exercise until the weight was gone. Log it a win and move on....but of course you so wisely know - the number isn't the win - it's the way you live. You set a reasonable goal, make a plan, and move forward in a healthy outlook on the whole thing. I have learned a lot from you - thanks beej!

  Shelli Belly

January 17, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I love seeing your progress on that treadmill. Tear it up Beej!

  josie

January 17, 2010 at 8:24 PM

WOW!!!

JUST WOW!!!

  South Beach Steve

January 19, 2010 at 5:20 AM

Another great week Beej. I haven't seen a post in a couple of days. Is everything okay?

  Steve

January 19, 2010 at 6:06 AM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

That's awesome.

  natalie a

January 19, 2010 at 8:06 PM

just poppin in hope all is well my friend