My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

PROGRESS IN A 1,000 WORDS

First, a very inportant message.  I'm sure you've heard about the tragedy in Haiti.  It is heart breaking.  And we can do somehting about it.  But make sure that it's through a reputable organization.  And you can find a good list here.  You can also text "Haiti" to 90999 to donate $10 to the International Response Fund. The money will go directly to The American Red Cross' relief efforts in Haiti, like I just did.

On to the title of the post, I took another progress picture.  Oh wow, I can really see more progress.  Can you believe that the starting picture was taken less than a year ago?  It just goes to show how much we can do in as little as a year.  We all can do it.  Or something like it.



And also, I was able to do my longest distance in 20 minutes on the treadmill: 2.28 miles!  Think I'll ever be able to get to 2.5 miles in 20 minutes?  That would be awesome!  Not bad for a 248.8 pound guy, huh?

Wednesday:
1- 20 minute session on the Treadmill (2.28 miles)
1- 10 minute session on the Stairmaster (318 Calories)
1- 15 minute session on the Elliptical
60 sit ups

Read the Bible
Prayed

Total:
2- 20 minute sessions on the Treadmill (2.23 miles, 2.28 miles)
2- 10 minute sessions on the Stairmaster (312 Calories, 318 Calories)
2- 15 minute sessions on the Elliptical
1 set of 2- 60 second planks
2 sets of 30 second side planks (on each side)
160 sit ups
Walk 7 miles
Read the Bible Daily
Pray Daily
Date with Anna
Fast

Weekly Calorie Count:
Saturday: 2,110 Calories
Sunday: 2,100 Calories
Monday: 1,270 Calories
Tuesday: 1,680 Calories

Wednesday: 1,835 Calories

Remember, you can follow my twEATS
here.

9 comments:

  Shelli Belly

January 13, 2010 at 11:12 PM

B~ Now that's something.What an amazing transformation. You should be so proud.

  Ehren

January 14, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Wish I could run with you to chase down your time. Soon, very soon. You're looking good but only as one guy would say to another guy.

  South Beach Steve

January 14, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Good grief Beej - these pictures tell an incredible story. If I only saw the second set and the last set, I think I would still recognize you between the two, but not between the first set and last set. You have really, really done an amazing job.

  Call me Ishmael

January 14, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Amazing! I'm with Steve on this one -- would have a hard time picking you out as the same guy in the first picture and the last picture. Really an incredible change. Good on you Beej!

  josie

January 14, 2010 at 6:20 AM

Holy crap! Amazing, just amazing. Look at your waist! You must be so proud, I know I'm proud of you and mega inspired! WOW.

Now, THAT's a transformation!!

(thank you also for the reminder about Haiti. )

  dadshrinks

January 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM

That's two days in a row you've been a big inspiration to me, Beej! Awesome transformation in the pics - great stuff, and great motivation for folks like me!

  Patsy

January 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Thanks for donating to the Red Cross.

Your pics are incredible! If it wasn't for the tattoo, I wouldn't have recognised you by comparing your earliest and latest pic!

  Anonymous

January 14, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Thanks for donating. This is such a terrible tragedy and I certainly hope everyone who is able to does their part.

LOVE THE PICS! Wow! Super impressive and in less than a year. Crazy! I can't believe the change in your face. Totally different. Great job Beej!!!

  natalie a

January 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM

beej - you rock buddy!!! both personally and physically - nothing but love for ya! keep up the good work!