My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 37


















Weight: 255.2

Weight loss in one week: 2.6
Total weight lost: 113.2
Average weekly weight loss: 3.06

Weight left to lose: 15.2
Weeks left at average loss: 4.97
Estimated total weeks: 41.97 (about 9.68 months)

2.6 pounds is pretty great! Losing 0.3 more would have been awesome--then I could say that I'm under 255.  But that's okay, since it means that if I only lose 0.3 pounds next week I'll be passing a milestone.  And that might be all I I lose next week.  It's Christmas week, and I'll have less time to exercise and more opportunities to be tempted with food.  I'm sure that this will be my last decent loss for the year.  But I'm aiming for at least 1 pound a week for the next couple of weeks.  It'll shoot my average, but that's okay!  This is all about a healthy lifestyle, not hitting a pre-determined number, you know?

3 comments:

  Anonymous

December 19, 2009 at 9:18 AM

LOL! I know it is not about hitting a predetermined number, but do you? Just kidding. I know you know too. I think setting yourself up with number goals by certain dates is a surefire way to disappoint yourself.

You are being good to your body and enjoying a healthy lifestyle. The weight will come off all by itself when it wants and it certainly seems to want to come off of you. You are a super loser!

Love The Hangover. We found it very funny. I laughed and laughed and laughed! Last weekend we watched Julie/Julia and that was really great too. I especially liked all the food parts. (Shocking I know)

  South Beach Steve

December 19, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I sound like a broken record here, but this is another great loss Beej! Good work!

  Tricia

December 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Congrats!