My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 74 (5.10)


Weight: 223.4

Weekly Weight loss: 1.0
Total weight lost: 145.0
Average Weekly Loss: 1.96

Okay, I lost one pound this week.  That's twice the amount of last week.  AAnd that's actually in 3 days.  No, I wouldn't have exopected to lose 2+ pounds this week, but I think I'm doing the right thing by counting my Calories again.  No running or exercise in toda--we'll just call it my rest day--since it's actually rather hard to leave work 2 days early...But I see lots and lotws of walking in my future this weekend.

I'll pretty much be MIA until Monday, but should sporadically be on Facebook and Twitter.

Hope you all do your best the rest of the week and this weekend!

2 comments:

  South Beach Steve

September 2, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Grats on the loss Beej!

  Shelli Belly

September 4, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I remember when you first crossed over into the 2's. Just amazing.

You're so not that person any more.

Transformation