My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I'm having fun with the successful week that I've had.  It's been good on the exercise front and the eating front and on the time with Anna front.  And that's a great thing.  Those are some changes.

More changes that are great?

Well, it didn't happen overnight; but gradually, two cool developments have happened:

  1. I "found" my Adam's Apple (yay!).  And I nick it almost every time I shave (boo.).  But it is cool to see.  You know?
  2. The round tattoo I have on my forearm has become an oval.  I like how all my tattoos are becoming high-resolution.  Fun!
Friday:
50 sit ups
50 push ups
2 60 second front planks
2 60 second side planks
pray daily
read the bible daily
read my devotion daily



Total:
191 minutes cardio
10 miles walked/ran
200 sit ups
200 push ups
3 60-second front plank
3 60 second side plank
pray daily
read the bible daily
read my devotion daily
date with Anna
fast

Remaining:
9 minutes cardio
1 Olympic Duathlon
100 sit ups
100 push ups
7 60-second front planks
7 60-second side planks
pray daily
read the bible daily
read my devotion daily

Calories:
Monday: 2,211 Calories
Tuesday: 2,021 Calories
Wednesday: 2,242 Calories
Thursday: 1,256 Calories
Friday: 2,220 Calories

3 comments:

  South Beach Steve

September 25, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Now this brought a great chuckle to me this morning! I never thought about the development of high-resolution tattoos. :-) It's just like writing on a balloon that you then deflate - awesome!

  Julie

September 25, 2010 at 9:20 PM

I love the list. I think that's a great idea. I think I'm going to try that this week. I hope you don't mind the copying.
Good luck and keep it up. I know you can do it.
Take care and have a blessed Sunday.
Oh by the way, my daddy says "Always do your best and let the Lord do the rest" I love that with my life style change. I'm giving it my best and letting the Lord lead me in the rest.

  Shelli Belly

September 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Yes I laughed too. :-)

Chalk this up to the things you never thought about or didn't know you missed when you were in the 3's.