My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

whew

I'm beat.  I've been trying not to push myself too much these past couple of days, since I swear I'm falling apart!  I had that shoulder problem last week; I've been dealing with a tight Achilles Tendon; I have some weird kind of bruise on my bicep, too.  Is this what happens when you turn 30?  I mean, come on!!  Hehe. 

So yeah, I'm beat.  In order to "take it easy", I slowed down on the stairstepper.  That seemed to go okay.  And I tried to slow down on my run this evening.  I thought I was going slower, but when I got home and tracked my route, it turned out that I did 5.8 miles in 58:00.  That's my normal 10:00 pace...and I thought I was going slow!!  Does that mean that I'm quickening my pace?

Tomorrow, though, I'm planning on hitting the beach/pool tommorrow.  Gotta get some water time.  We'll see.

Make it a great day! 

Thursday:
15 minutes on elliptical
15 minutes on exersice bike
15 minutes on stair stepper
50 situps
50 push ups
100 jumping jacks
1 60 second front plank
1 40 second side plank (each side)
6 miles ran
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion

Total:
60 minutes on elliptical
60 minutes on exersice bike
60 minutes on stair stepper
300 situps
300 push ups
300 jumping jacks
6 60 second front planks
6 40 second side planks (each side)
9.5 miles biked
6 miles ran
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion
date with Anna
fast

Calorie Counts:
Sunday: ?,??? Calories
Monday: 1,401 Calories
Tuesday: 2,056 Calories
Wednesday: 2,098 Calories
Thursday: 2,101 Calories

Average Daily Calories: 1,915 Calories

3 comments:

  Em

July 2, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Nooo! Don't say that. If one starts falling apart at 30, then I guess I'm never having a b-day again! Hrmph! (And I was looking forward to 30!)

But seriously . . . the pool might just be what your body needs.

  Anonymous

July 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Do you ever take rest weeks off from working out? I know you are training for the tri right now, but perhaps when that is done you could take a week off.

I often have to remind my BF to do that when he starts feeling fatigued and gets odd, random pain.

It is really hard for him to do, but he always feels great when he gets back to it.

Have a great weekend!

  beej

July 2, 2010 at 4:37 PM

You know, Kim, you're right. I don't think I've taken a real rest yet. Maybe after the triathlon--that's a great idea...sounds dangerous, though!! :)