My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Quick Post

Not much to talk about, but I did get at least some activity in!  And tomorrow, I'll be adding back in the bike riding.  Looking forward to that.

Wednesday:
4 miles walked
50 situps
50 push ups
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion

Total:
45 minutes on the exercise bike
45 minutes on the elliptical
10 miles walked/ran
150 situps
150 push ups
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion
fast
date with Anna

4 comments:

  Kat

July 22, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Hi Beej - just getting caught up. I am impressed with your attitude about the triathalon. I have no doubt that you will complete one.

  South Beach Steve

July 22, 2010 at 4:50 AM

Looks like a good day Beej. Make today even better!

  Patsy

July 22, 2010 at 5:52 AM

I really need to start doing situps... I HATE them with a passion! ;o)

Well done on a good day!

  Anonymous

July 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Great day! Enjoy your bike ride.