My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 64


Weight: 221.4
Weekly Weight Loss: 0.8
Total weight lost: 147.0
Average Weekly Loss: 2.30

Down is down.  But it's still frustrating--I was about 2.5 pounds lower on Thursday.  But that was after my fast and before pizza on Saturday night.  I'm not too worried, though.  Week 65 is going to be a great week.  I just know it.

So, in order to help that come to fruition, I'm going to renew my twEATing.  That's right.  I've missed it all.  Of course, I'll be still using SparkPeople, but I'll be posting real time.  And I think I'll be posting real-time exercise, too.  Good plan?  Yeah, I think so.


6 comments:

  Alison

June 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Pizza will do it everytime! Cheese has lots of sodium, you retain water. Don't stress about the daily changes look at the big picture, the downward trend. You are doing great, keep it up.

  beej

June 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Yeah, Alison, you're so right about the pizza. But I know that and that's what makes me frustrated. Guess I just need to make sure that I am even lower next week going into the weekend, right?

  South Beach Steve

June 28, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I think it is a great plan. I'll repeat someone one of us said last week - let's both make this a great week!

  beej

June 28, 2010 at 7:12 AM

@Steve, I think you're right. We both need to make it a great week. And we will!

  natalie a

June 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM

hey loss is loss!!! don't knock your .8 it is still a step in the right direction, and this WHILE living the life you deserve to enjoy! You rock Beej! No worries!

  Anonymous

June 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Here's to a great week!

I am loving the twEATs!