My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Quick Post

Sorry for the quick post guys, but we had a window salesman over at our house for 3 hours!!  Who knew it would take that long to talk about 8 windows?!  Sheesh.

So no, no big insights today.  No similies.  No metaphors.  No allegories.  

Oh, and something weird is going on with my shoulder.  No idea why.  It's a little painful, but I'll let you know if it gets better or worse.  Huh.  Intreresting.  

But, I did go on a run today and I ran 4.25 miles in 37:05.  That's 6.88 miles an hour. Or an 8:43 pace!!  Nice.  That makes me excited.  Maybe I can make it up to 7 miles an hour?  That would be awesome!

Wednesday:
50 situps
50 push ups
1 60 second front planks
1 30 second side planks (each side)
4 mile run
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion

Total:
30 minutes on elliptical
30 minutes on exersice bike
30 minutes on stair stepper
200 situps
200 push ups
4 60 second front planks
4 30 second side planks (each side)
4 miles ran
6 miles biked
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion
date with Anna

Calorie Counts:
Sunday: 3,274 Calories
Monday: 2,192 Calories
Tuesday: 2,303 Calories
Wednesday: 2,211 Calories

Average Daily Calories: 2,495 Calories

2 comments:

  SeattleRunnerGirl

June 24, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Loved your yardwork metaphor! Congrats on the speedy run, too.

  Anonymous

June 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM

We will have to start calling you Road Runner!

Hope the shoulder feels better very soon.