My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday Updates

Wow, today was a PACKED day.  I'm not going to bore you with everything, but it all started with a bike ride.  The longest of my life.  It was 10 miles.  To the coffee shop.  And then another 10 miles back--that's a 20 mile bike ride!  And I did it in just under 1:25.  I'd say that's not too shabby.  No Tri-winning pace, but still pretty dang cool!

Ride There 

 Ride Back

After my ride, I got cleaned up and worked on the house the rest of the day.  I got three little projects done--projects that I had been waiting to do.  I finally added some shelves into the "temporary" island in our kitchen.  I moved our microwave from on top of the fridge to under the counter (now Anna can finally reach it!).  And I finally took care of a little "friend" we had living in the wall of one of our bedrooms:


Saturday:
50 situps
50 pushups
20 miles biked
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion

Total:
60 minutes on elliptical
30 minutes on exercise bike
60 minutes on stairstepper
15 minutes strength training
1 hour in pool
350 situps
350 pushups
25 miles biked
2 miles walked/ran
prayed
read the bible
read my devotion
date with Anna
fast

Weekly Calorie Count:
Sunday: 3,000 Calories (estimated)
Monday: 2,295 Calories
Tuesday: 2,234 Calories
Wednesday: 1,224 Calories
Thursday: 2,387 Calories
Friday: 1,969 Calories 
Saturday: 2,181 Calories

Daily Average: 2,184 Calories.

2 comments:

  South Beach Steve

June 6, 2010 at 6:37 AM

Looks like it was a busy, but good day. Enjoy your Sunday!

Ah, I just noticed the capta word -- it is "rests". How appropriate!

  Alison

June 6, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Well done, awesome rides. You are brave, I will never ride a bike on a road around here, worst drivers IN THE WORLD! (at least in Kent)