My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://journeytosanctification.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Catching Up

Another long day. Yesterday was, too. It’s month end, so that should end tomorrow, but I’m not liking not having much time to spend relaxing or with Anna or on exercise. And I’ve missed posting here and visiting all of my blogs. But I did most of my blog visits while during mini breaks at work (waiting for reports to print, etc…). In addition to that, since I was so busy yesterday, I didn’t have time to work out. So, I need to do extra the rest of the week. And I made up for a lot of that today. I did an extra time on the elliptical, treadmill, and stairmaster. Now, I’m all caught up on the treadmill, I’ll be caught up on the stairmaster tomorrow, but will probably take all week to get caught up on the elliptical (I just can’t take an extra 30 minutes to catch up!). Anna and I went on a short 1-mile walk on Saturday, but I’m not going to count that until I get a 2-miler in. All-in-all, it’s been a good start of my week (eating well, at least), and I know it’ll get even better!

Up to Tuesday:
1.267- 30 minute sessions on the Elliptical

2- 15 minute sessions on the Treadmill
1.5- 5 minute sessions on the Stairmaster
1- 3 mile walk
120 sit ups
Read the Bible
Prayed

Remaining:
3.73- 30 minute sessions on the Elliptical
3- 15 minute sessions on the Treadmill
3.5- 5 minute sessions on the Stairmaster
3- DVD workouts (hopefully with Anna)
4- 3 mile walks
90 sit ups
4 sets of 2- 60 second planks
Read the Bible
Prayed
Go on a date with Anna

“I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:11-15 (NIV)

1 comments:

  South Beach Steve

September 30, 2009 at 4:33 PM

It's odd how we are both experiencing this business simultaneously. Let's hope it slows down for us both soon. Be sure and don't let the date with Anna slide.